K is for ~ Keep Talking




One of my favorite songs from Pink Floyd's work post Rodger Waters. I had no idea that there was a video for this song using a part of one of Robin Williams' movies. 

I grieved - along with the world the day we lost him. This song fits perfectly for those who feel they do not have a voice. Those who suffer depression, abuse, and other isolating situations - communication is key. Reach out to those who seem "off" or that distance themselves from others. Get them to open  up and show compassion for their situation, whether or not you understand them. It is vital and sometimes life dependent. 

We must keep talking...


I think I should speak now
I can't seem to speak now
My words won't come out right
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm feeling weak now
But I can't show my weakness

~Pink Floyd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice