B ~ Beetlejuice






Before Winona Ryder hit the Stranger Things scene and Alec Baldwin finding his muse in Donald Trump, they were rocking Harry Belafonte in Tim Burton's, Beetlejuice. Oh, Gena Davis was there too.



Beetlejuice was released in 1988 and became an instant hit - launching its own animated series. And, there are rumors of a remake or sequel sometime in the future.

Make it happen, Hollywood!

If you didn't have a fascination with death, you did after watching this movie. Okay, I did/do.

I even have my own copy of the handbook so I'm prepared.



Yet, I am still hesitant in saying Beetlejuice 3xs.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice... nah. You first.

Are you a fan? Tell me your favorite scene/s in the comments below.

See you tomorrow for "C"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

J ~ Journey