E is for - Echoes




I have to confess that this is the first time I have ever heard this song. Like I said, I'm not expert on the band. I do not own everything they have ever recorded. 

I have a feeling that through the course of this blog challenge that I will know a little more about them and will discover gems from the past. 

This song was written by all four band members in 1970. From what I understand, it was a daunting experience. Roger Waters had his own way of dealing with the rest of the band and, as we all know, ultimately was no longer part of Pink Floyd.

Some say that Pink Floyd is not Pink Floyd without Roger Waters. I disagree. I believe that Pink Floyd evolved in its own way. As we all do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice