C is for - Comfortably Numb



My hands felt just like two balloons. 
Now I've got that feeling once again 
I can't explain you would not understand 
This is not how I am. 
I have become comfortably numb.
Comfortably Numb
The Wall, 1982

I read recently that the lyrics were inspired by Roger Waters being terribly sick before a show. As they say, "The show must go on". While we picture a drug addict getting his "fix" it was more like a musician needing a flu shot. Did I ruin the visual for your pot heads out there? 

I love this song and I just discovered this video - enjoy! 

Watch it all the way through. It is a perfect example of Pink Floyd's phenomenal presence on stage. 

I would have done anything to see this performance live. Well almost anything... :)

What is your favorite Pink Floyd song? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice