Wicked Witch of the West

One cannot truly live a wicked life without seeing "Wicked".

For my birthday, a very close friend of mine treated me to an afternoon of magic. Sold out show and I was there to see it. Over two hours of amazing music, drama, comedy and visual enchantment!

Of course I had to purchase a keepsake, a remembrance of the wonderful afternoon I spent with my wonderful friend. Since I have tons of T-Shirts from different events and such, and the fact I am on a weight loss journey, what would be better than a water bottle? It will get plenty of uses and I don't have to worry about it just sitting in my closet.
Perhaps later I will write something insightful about this musical but for now, I just want to share my joy. Thank you Melissa for a thoughtful and memorable experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice