Big Book Summer Challenge

I love challenges, even if I don't complete them! With that said, I found out about the Big Book Summer Challenge 2014.

For this challenge, you only have to pledge to read ONE book over 400 pages.  So how simple is that? Not so simple because I have been reading the same book for months now before I can start the sequel.... I needed to do this challenge like, last year.

This challenge started on Memorial Day weekend (so I am already behind...), and will run until Labor Day weekend which is September 1st this year.  All you have to do is write a post like this one, announcing your participation, and then at the end post about how well you did. If you want to you can review the books, which I will, but that isn't even required. 

Here is a list of books I will be reading this summer.


  • The Shining by Stephen King



  • Doctor Sleep by Stephen King



  • Desperation by... yes, Stephen King 



  • Wicked~ The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire



If you would like to join in the fun, check out Book by Book's blog for the details. You don't even need a blog to participate!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice