L ~ (The) Lost Boys

First of all, keep your damned Twilight movies!

Vampires don't sparkle but if they are Keifer Sutherland, they are sexy as hell. 

This movie was released in 1987 (the year I graduated high school). Yeah, yeah. I'm dating myself but at this point in time, so?

The Lost Boys is a tale of two brothers relocating to a little coastal town after their parents' divorce. The town is riddled with missing persons and murders. "Vampires are everywhere", says grandpa.




The youngest of the two brothers join alliances with the Frog Brothers when he realizes his older brother may have become one of the undead. 

If you haven't seen it, see it for Pete's sake.





And before I forget, there is a sax player. You're welcome. 


*photo sources: IMDB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

B ~ Beetlejuice

J ~ Journey