Inspiration

So it is day 10 of our A to Z blog challenge....


I'm not sure about the rest of you challenge takers but I am finding the river of inspiration isn't always flowing as constant or swiftly as I would like it too. 




Having a blog that I can post just about anything kind of helps. I even made a list of topics last month to give me a jump start. Some I stuck with and others I change as I go along.

What I find great about being in this challenge is it really forces me to hone in on what inspires me. Tarot and Astrology seem to be coming out more and more in my posts. I hope you enjoy my take on these subjects. 

As the month goes on I hope to bring in more things that inspire me and perhaps stay with me throughout my blogging endeavors. 


What inspires you?

Touches your heart?

 is it...

Music? Nature? 

I listen to music while writing. My home office view is of a beautiful tree right outside my window. In fact, my original topic was going to be INXS. I changed my mind. There is only a couple songs of theirs I really like and they are sort of personal. But that is a story for another day. 

Ciao for now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice