Going Green With Shaklee(r)



Let me preface this post by saying, I am in no way trying to get anyone to sign up or purchase. I'm sharing my experience and if it makes sense to you to look into this product further, great! If not at least know you know what Shaklee (r) is if someone asks. :D


This time last year, if anyone asked me if I knew what Shaklee (r)  was, I would have asked them, "shak what?" Well a friend of mine made the choice to be a distributor in October and wanted me to support her efforts by coming to a party. Low key, no pressure.

I have done multilevel marketing before so I was okay with coming but wasn't going to buy or be a distributor. I had enough issues with Avon... I spent too much, that was the issue. Before the party I asked her a few questions... start up price, is there a website, and do I have to have a bunch of product on hand? Start up price depends on what level you want. So from $50-$500. Yes there is a website for a $15 a month but it is fully set up. AND... no need to have product on hand. Thank GODS.

One thing that really stuck with me...as being an insurance agent I can appreciate the benefits of residual income. Shaklee (r) provides residual income opportunity. Avon doesn't. Once you sell a lipstick, that sale is over till they buy matching nail polish. In fact there are very few MLM opportunities that do offer residual income. So needless to say, I was now interested to learn more about the program.

 I went with some mutual friends and listened to the presentation. I was overly impressed until I heard about the cleaning products. I had wanted to get away from toxic cleaners for sometime but just didn't make the switch.
The Get Clean (r) cleaners are safe and concentrated. One bottle can last for months if not years, yes, I said years. Anything that saves me money and is a benefit over all, I'm signing up. 


 I wasn't planning on having parties or going crazy trying to recruit others. Just pass along information and link my website to Facebook and Twitter. I had a day job so I didn't make much time. Once I received my starter pack I spent a lil time going through the brochure.

 I found their answer to Brita (r). I have always wanted a filter pitcher but never bought one. I drink a lot of water and hate tap but hate spending money on bottled water more. Not anymore. I love this pitcher and it is much better than the other brand. Don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself. 

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I am not an extreme "go green" type person. I don't throw trash on the side of the road or anything like that I just don't get over zealous. Since signing up with Shaklee (r) I have been more aware the harmful effects of store bought cleaners. The fumes alone not to mention forgetting to wear gloves... the damage that can happen to your hands.

I was so impressed with their products, I signed up my mother. I don't get family members involved for the sake of making a quick buck, let alone my mom. She suffers from asthma and this was the perfect alternative for her. No more bleach! She also loves the laundry detergent. 

I have just recently purchased their meal replacement shakes and will post my findings. If you want to know more about having a healthy home, family, and self... check them out. Or if you are looking for a way to earn extra money providing a product safe for the environment and you... check them out. http://greenisthenewblack.myshaklee.com/us/en/welcome.html

                                                  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice