Eatuscany ~ A Little Bit of Italy In Midtown




One of the many things I love about living in Midtown Sacramento is the food. There is a place to eat on every corner. All good, all have their own little flair.

I also work in Midtown so lunch time can be an adventure. 

Lately, my workmates and I have discovered Eatuscany. A great Italian resterauant (so I've heard) on P Street, gets their desserts from Eatuscany. 

Last week we decided to check it out for ourselves. It is a cute little cafe, not much seating inside but we were ordering to-go so it wasn't an issue. I'm sure they have outdoor seating when the weather is nice.

I had the Lucca. It was delicious. I don't have a picture because it didn't last long.



I plan on going back and trying their other sandwiches. Perhaps a cannoli  for dessert?

Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice