Etsy and I


By: Pale Moonlight Studio


My new shop! After the Auburn Community Festival last month, I decided to open my very own Etsy shop. It is taking some time to get used to but I finally have some listings. Some have also "Favorited" my items. I guess it is kind of  a "like" on Facebook.

When I started my Etsy shop, I wasn't sure what to do first so I just started listing items. I downloaded the app to make listing quicker. I hate taking photos, uploading them, saving them to a file I can find later -- which is rare, or typing up descriptions. All of these activities are very important if one wants their Etsy shop to be successful. I hate it. I want to make and create and then have them magically appear on my site. Well, there is no app for that, yet. *wink

I picked Pale Moonlight Studio because I started a Facebook page of the same name so my sis and I could display our work. It seemed like a natural progression to take it to the next level. But of course I had to incorporate A Wicked Life into this somehow. I'm sure this blog will evolve into more than just me bitching about current affairs and random stuff.





This one was fun to make and almost kept it for myself! Ha!
I love making earrings the most. The littlest of details can make a huge difference. 



 I love the green and black together. I will be making more of these in different colors. Stay tuned!
Bracelets are fun too! This idea I got from Pinterest and put my own spin on it. They are fun to make if you are patient and don't mind stabbing yourself with the wire. The first two I made never ending up being listed only because I threw them, a lot. I got very frustrated and vowed to move on to something else... once I got the hang of it and used a few 'tricks'... all was good.


I hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween and are now celebrating Day of the Dead. Have you made your alter? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice