SCOPE ~ RAW Sacramento Art Gallery: Dan Eden




My sister's artwork was discovered on Etsy. She is now a featured artist in next week's RAW Art Gallery in Sacramento. I am so very proud of her. She is talented beyond belief and I am very excited to be able to share this wonderful time in her life. If you are in the Sacramento Area and love art, this event is the one to attend. SCOPE ~ RAW Sacramento Art Gallery

ABOUT

Wife, Mother, Friend, Artist~ I Decided to Start Living the Life I Imagined ~ I am from Sacramento California. My work is mostly with oils on canvas~





INSPIRATIONS

My husband and children do! Their idea's and the way they see things in life~ With all that and a little strange added to the pot makes creating even more enjoyable~





FAVORITE THING ABOUT RAW

Being given the opportunity to be seen with other great artists~





MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND

My family~


Love you, Silly Dani!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ~ INXS

C ~ (The) Cars

B ~ Beetlejuice